Here are my Top Twelve Posts of 2018, including topics like the benefit of grief, dealing with depression in marriage, misogyny in the Bible, people-pleasing, and my brush with suicide this year.
For all my typewriter posts, click here or my Instagram here.
My top two selling books this year were the one on fighting depression and the one on King David.
12) Grief Over the Death of a Loved One: To Move On or Hold On?
11) I Called the Suicide Lifeline
10) An Interview About Mental Health, Minority Stigma, and the Church Vs. Depression
8) I Want My Life to End—What Do I Do?
7) I Have Doubts: Am I Allowed to Say That?
6) How Do You Know You’re Persecuted or Just a Terrible Person?
5) Working Through Depression As a Team: What to Do and Not to Do with Your Friend’s Mental Health
4) I Think I Hurt Someone: How Do I Clear the Air?
3) I Care Too Much What Other People Think About Me
2) What’s Up with the Bible Saying “Wives Submit to Husbands”?