Join Me In Fighting Human Trafficking and Sex Slavery.
I saved half my salary from 2012 and donated it to One Day’s Wages to fight human trafficking.
To read about it, click here or here.
They have graciously partnered with me to set up a site to ask for matching contributions.
With your help, we are trying to raise another $10K!
*Update 4-24-13 — Thanks to your donations, we’ve successfully raised another $10,000!
Top Posts of All Time
These all have the most views and discussion.
– 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
– Porn Addiction, Part Two: What Porn Does To Your Brain, the Science
– My Most Horrifying Church Experience Ever
– Three Lessons I Learned Instantly In My First Week of Marriage (That I’ll Need For Life)
– Not Quite Asian, Not Quite American; Fully Human
– Why I Don’t Give Straight Answers About Homosexuality (Because Everyone Starts Yelling)
– Why Christians Hate “Religion” and Why We Yell Pharisee Too Quickly
– Mega-Post: Female Pastors, Neo-Feminism, and The Scary Words Submission, Quiet, and Penis
– Christianity Is Making Me Worse
– The Totally Awkward Bible Study: And Four Ways To Push Forward
– I Want To Read My Bible — But How?
– I’m Struggling, But Church Keeps Saying Just “Read Your Bible”
– My Testimony and Calling: Where I Came From, Where I’m Going
– How Jefferson Bethke Showed Me I Was A Jerk
To check me on Facebook, click here.
To check me on Tumblr, click here.
To check me on Twitter, click here.
I was “Freshly Pressed” by WordPress on November 6th, 2012 for this post.
I was on the front page of WordPress on December 16th, 2015 here.
I’ve been published multiple times on both Church Leaders and Church Plants.
Lists By Subject:
– Christian Books For The Rookies And Veterans
— A customizable three year reading plan of the best Christian books
(Last Edited 1-4-15)
The Top Ten Posts of 2011.
The Top Twelve Posts of 2012.
The Top Ten Posts of 2013.
The Top Fourteen Posts of 2014.
The Top Fifteen Posts of 2015.
Types of Posts:
— Every single daily quote on this blog
— Every book review on this blog
Movies and TV Shows That Christians Should See
— Every analysis of movies and TV shows on this blog
The Way Everlasting Sermon Podcast here or here.