I saved half my salary from 2012 and donated it to One Day’s Wages to fight human trafficking.
To read about it, click here or here.
They have graciously partnered with me to set up a site to ask for matching contributions.
With your help, we are trying to raise another $10K!
*Update 4-24-13 — Thanks to your donations, we’ve successfully raised another $10,000!
Top Posts of All Time
The following posts have the all-time most views and discussion.
– 14 Ways To Handle A Christian Introvert
– A Few Quick Things About Forgiveness: What It Is and What It’s Not –
– Five Husbands: Five Deaths in the Hospital –
– How Is God Enough Through Loneliness? 9 Truths for The Lonely –
– 5 Kinds of Romanticized Crushes That Will Mess You Up –
– My Friend Won’t Forgive Me for My Depression –
– 15 Things I’ve Learned Not to Say at the Hospital
– Ugly Asian Male: On Being the Least Attractive Guy in the Room
– When Do Politics Decide Friendship?
– Does “Love” and “Forgiveness” Apply to Abuse and Trauma?
– How To Cut Someone Off The “Christian” Way
– Three Lessons I Learned Instantly In My First Week of Marriage (That I’ll Need For Life)
– My Most Horrifying Church Experience Ever
– Not Quite Asian, Not Quite American; Fully Human
– Christianity Is Making Me Worse
– I Hate My Life and Myself and I Want to Die: What Do I Do?
My Facebook, click here.
My Tumblr, click here.
My Twitter, click here.
My Instagram, click here.
My YouTube, click here.
I was “Freshly Pressed” by WordPress on November 6th, 2012 for this post.
I was on the front page of WordPress on December 16th, 2015 here.
I was on the front page of WordPress on March 10th, 2017 for this post here.
I’ve been published multiple times on Thought Catalog here, X3Church here, The Christian Post, Church Leaders and Church Plants.
The Way Everlasting Sermon Podcast here or here.