These are the Top Ten Podcasts of 2013 from The Way Everlasting.
Enjoy and be blessed!
1) A Living, Breathing, Pulsing, Dirt-Filled Faith
– Christians get exhausted when they’re only doing “Christian things” around God instead of doing them with God.
2) Cutting It Off: The How – Specific Steps To Quit Porn
– Having been a porn addict for fifteen years, I recorded a series of short podcasts on how I quit. The other parts are: A Seven Day Fast Challenge and Your Brain On Porn.
3) Keeping Faith In Our Crazy Up-And-Down-Ness
– About my favorite character from the Old Testament, Elijah, and how he handled depression, doubt, death, and the craziness of his up and down life.
4) The Relentless, Reckless, Furious Glory of God
– We use the word “glorify” a lot in church, but it might be the most important thing we ever learn in our spiritual lives. Also, Jesus is coming back with his head on fire and a sword out his mouth.
5) Friday / Saturday / Sunday
– I rhymed a whole sermon. This is a Spoken Word performance from the perspective of a modern day disciple who was with Jesus during the three fateful days of his crucifixion and resurrection.
6) Faith Struggle, Part 2 – The Impossible Love of God Meets Our Impossible Climb of Faith
– Many churchgoers are motivated by fear, anxiety, religious conformity, and self-improvement. But guilt trips can’t work. Only one thing ever remains sustainable.
7) Your Life-Movie: The Singular Passion of God’s Glorious Story
– If they made a movie out of your life: which parts would you want to change? How would it end?
8) Seattle Sermons, Part 6 – A Brutally Honest Surgical Self-Confrontation
– The story of King David and his adulterous homicide, and how he eventually got busted and broken.
9) The Art of Preaching To Yourself: Fighting Your Pride and Your Pain
– Everyday we struggle with two voices: pride or pain. God gives us the power to preach over and above them.
10) Mark, Part 1 – The God Who Walks In the Dirt of The Earth
– There is only one reason I can hold onto faith in the midst of intense doubt and turmoil.